Saturday 22 June 2013

Not lovin bloglovin

So I am still relatively new to blogging, I set the blog up in the depths of winter knowing very little about the whole procedure.  I believed what the blurb said, that I could add a custom domain later and change the name easily.  BIG MISTAKE!  DON'T DO IT. Don't believe the blurb, do some research of your own first.

I bought a domain name last week, and proceeded to follow the instructions to change the name of my blog, seeing as there were approximately 25 other 'read all about its' on the Blogosphere.

I did everything I was told (unusual in itself).  The upshot is my blog has a new name, and can be found on Google, BUT  it has been lost on Bloglovin.  I have put a support work call in, I got one email last Friday, asking for information that I had already provided, then nothing.  I think I know what the fault is but I have not got a clue how to fix it.  I have spent ages trying to correct the blog set up, but have arrived at the metaphorical brick wall and still nothing from Bloglovin.

So if you cannot find me on Bloglovin please accept my abject apologies.  Having read various other blogs whose authors are having problems, I am hoping that Bloglovin staff don't work weekends and will eventually wake up and realise that they need to be a bit more efficient and GET IN TOUCH with their existing bloggers who are having problems,  rather than scouting for new ones.  In the meantime, I am now on Google, and I am going to investigate Feedly and various other feeders.

Have a good Sunday and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment