Wednesday 28 August 2013

New patterns

Look what was waiting for me when I got home from work this evening.

 

 


Simplicity are having one of their sales.  It feels like Christmas.  I need a load more blouses and tops, so these patterns will go some way to help out. I like Simplicity Patterns, I grew up with them so the instructions feels like a friend telling me what to do.  My next project is another dress, which I hope I will be able to introduce a vintage vibe into.  I am going to use some of the fabric I bought in Birmingham Rag Market.


I am hoping this will tide me over into the Autumn, worn with shoes and tights rather than bare legs and sandals.

1 comment:

  1. I've bought a couple of new Simplicity patterns in the half price sale - it's always so tempting...but there are a couple you've bought that I missed! Love the Cynthia Rowley pattern & the second vintage tops pattern ....can I resist?!

    ReplyDelete